Saturday, November 2, 2013

Today's Sales



I sold these old zinc lids today. These are not in real good shape as you can see in the pictures. The undersides of most of them have some kind of paint around the edges and some of the porcelain is cracked. Some of them are bent and won't really screw onto a jar. I get lids all the time when I buy jars for a dollar each. Some people just throw the lids in with them so they don't really cost me much. I sold these 16 lids for $11.00 plus shipping. Not too bad for shabby old lids! I sold 20 old lids like these for $12.00 a few months ago. I don't know what the buyers are using them for but I let them know in the listing the condition that they are in. I guess you can pretty much sell anything on the internet! Someone out there just might want what you have!

I also sold 8 half gallon jars! 5 half gallon Perfect Mason jars like these:

and 3 sloped shoulder jars like these:

Sold 8 jars for $75.00 plus shipping. They cost me $8.00! After the cost of the jars, fees and packing I will probably clear $60.00! I love the blue jars! They've helped us out many a time!

I relisted a few things on Ebay and one new item today. I listed 2 sets of embroidered tea towels on Etsy. Listing is definitely not my favorite thing to do. I really need to focus on listing a certain amount of things each day. How can I sell if I don't list? I'm going to try harder!

Thanks for stopping by! ~~Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment