Sunday, November 3, 2013

Pretty Blue

That's what I sold today...pretty blue vases! I've seen collections of different colored vases selling. I thought I would start collecting cobalt blue pieces and maybe get 10 of them to put together. Well, I decided that I just don't have room to collect things and wait till I find more pieces so I decided to sell this group of 3. I love the tall bottle. I don't remember what I paid for the 3...probably not more than $2.00 total. I sold them for $10 plus shipping. They are going to Florida.

I listed this on Ebay today:
 
In my Etsy shop I listed this sweet book:
 

 
I just love the cover of it! It has lots of black and white pictures in it but also several full page colorful ones like the cover. I also listed another book and then some book pages with lots of vintage graphics.

Thanks for stopping by! ~~Pam

 
 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kimberly! I love it too! Didn't make much on them though but at least they are on their way out! ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete