Friday, November 22, 2013

One Sale Today

Paid $1.00 - Sold for $12.00
Profit after fees and packaging - $11.60
 
 
Tonight I worked on a label for bottles of water that we are going to sell at our bazaar. I saw the idea on Pinterest but wanted to create my own label. Melted snowmen....I think they turned out cute!
 


These next little guys are Hershey's nuggets dressed up as snowmen. Another cute idea found on Pinterest. I tell ya....that site has way too many cute ideas for one lifetime!



 
Those are just a couple of ideas we've worked on. My daughter went and bought most of her baking supplies today. She's planning on making her famous chocolate chip cookies (which have way more goodies in them than chocolate chips!) pies, cupcakes, dinner rolls, cinnamon rolls, melted snowman sugar cookies.....there's probably more. She thinks she's more than one person! I think she'll be exhausted!
 
Thanks for stopping by! ~~Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment