Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Pez Dispensers!


Hello All! It's late in the day again..or should I say really late at night! I  usually post the days sales between midnight and 1 a.m.! I'm a night owl but this is just getting too late! Anyway, I finally sold these Pez dispensers today! I always wonder what people are doing with what they buy from me. Maybe this person collects them or wouldn't they be cute to have for a kids party? I bought a bunch at a yard sale over a month ago and paid $5.00 for all of them. I sold this lot for $15.00 plus $6.74 shipping. After taking the cost off and fees and shipping I took home $7.86. I still have a few more to sell so if I sell them I won't have to figure in the cost of those.

I did list 5 new things on Ebay today! I listed 4 mens shirts and then this set of square Ball jars:
I just love these. They are a lot harder to find so I'm hoping I do well on them. I started them at $19.95....we'll see how it goes!

Well, I'm off to bed! Have a good day!
~~Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment