Saturday, November 9, 2013

Does This Scare Anybody Else?


When I opened my Ebay this morning this is what I saw....I had a message! Now you wouldn't think that would put a fear into me but it does! What's the message going to say? Is it going to be good...or bad? Most of the time it's good but I did have a case opened against me a couple of weeks ago so then that scares me....the case turned out well...it was an international order and she did finally receive her package. Or I have had someone say that something broke or whatever. I guess I've only had a handful of "bad" messages but it still kinda scares me to open up the message to begin with! Does anybody else feel this way? The message this morning just ended up being about some coupon that I could use. Scared me for nothing!

No sales today. I really need to get more listed but just can't seem to find the time the past few days. Hopefully Monday I can get busy!

Have a great day! ~~Pam

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way with the messages! The funny thing is only 2 times have I had messages from buyers about things breaking & I refunded the money & they still left positive feedback. It just puts a little fear in me though when that message pops up!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete