Sunday, October 27, 2013

Whew!


It's one in the morning and I just got these 5 packages finished up and ready to go! I got a late start tonight and now I'm really dragging! The box has the mirror in it that I sold yesterday. When I use a box it's usually one I've found in a grocery store or from a package I've gotten so I like to wrap them up in pretty paper to mail them. That way it hides any ugliness from the box and people hopefully feel like they are getting something special in the mail!

The other packages are things that I sold today:
 Paid $2.00 Sold for $20 plus $2.53 shipping - after fees and shipping I made $14.22
 
 178 Wine Corks - paid 50 cents - Sold for $10.50 plus $9.98 shipping - cleared $7.61
 
 15 Vintage Photographs - paid $2.00 - Sold for $14.50 w/free shipping - cleared $8.21
 
15 Pearl Buttons - cost was about 25 cents - Sold for $4.50 plus $2.75 shipping - cleared $4.04
 
 
Well, that's about it for now....I've got to get to bed!!! Thanks so much for stopping by! ~~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment