Thursday, October 17, 2013

Today's Sales - $68.45

 

Last Friday I bought this set of Encyclopedias of the Animal World at a sale for $5.00. They have lots of colorful pictures in them. They sold today for $37.50! I haven't gotten them packaged up yet so not sure of my profit quite yet but I would say it's close to $30.00.
 



I've had this talking Barney listed for a few weeks and he finally sold today. I bought him at Goodwill for 88 cents. Sold him for $15.95.



In my Etsy shop I sold this blue Ball #13 jar for $15.00. I paid $1.00 for it. I've sold a few of these so far. They have the #13 on the bottom. Supposedly back when these were made people would break the #13 jars because they were superstitious so they are supposed to be rather rare. Not sure if that story is true or not but I've gotten an awful lot of jars over the past few years and I've probably only had around 5 or 6 of these. So...always look at the bottom of the jar!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment