Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sold 3 Items Today!


Today I woke up to a sale on my Etsy shop. Awhile back I bought a box full of old silverware for $5.00. These 10 forks were just a small part of that box. Sold them for $10.00 plus shipping. I figured these forks would have cost me 50 cents. (jar was not included in listing!)


These old canisters remind me of an old country kitchen. It thought they might sell sooner than they did but it took a few months. Sold these in my Etsy shop later in the day for $15.95 plus shipping. They cost me $4.00.

This afternoon I listed 3 shirts on Ebay. This evening I sold one of them:

 
 
It's a Tommy Hilfiger. Paid $1.69 at Goodwill. Sold it for $12.50 plus shipping. When things sell quickly I always figure maybe I could have gotten more for it but maybe it wouldn't have sold so quickly either. I like to keep things moving and also get money back in our pockets!
 
I washed a ton of blue jars up today and got a few pictures of different sets of them. Still haven't heard from the lady that wanted 24 quarts...hope she hasn't changed her mind!
 
Thanks for stopping by! ~~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment