Thursday, October 24, 2013

Jeans


Hello! Today I had 4 orders to get ready for the Post Office. The 3 things I sold yesterday plus these Silver jeans that I sold today. I had a "Buy It Now" price on them of $25. A lady offered $15 and I counter offered $20. She bought them and I mailed them out! My sister had bought these at a bag sale for me to sell so they didn't cost me anything. I cleared $16.79 after fees!

My husband is still looking for a job. Had an interview today at a factory for a fork truck driver. They only pay $12/hr. The hours were good...straight days, but the pay....we still have 5 kids at home! We need that much an hour to just buy food, gas, sundries and medicines! Hoping he can find something that pays at least $20/hr. and I hope it's soon!

So...on that note, I really need to get busy listing more things! I have lots of stuff to sell...just need to find the time and get it listed! I looked at the paper for yard sales for tomorrow but there's only a few. Not sure if I want to even go out...we'll see how I feel in the morning!

Thanks for stopping by...have a great day! ~~Pam

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! It's great to see what others are selling!

    ReplyDelete