Saturday, October 26, 2013

Mirror, Mirror....


Hello! Today I heard the wonderful "ca-ching" sound on my phone indicating that I had sold something! It was this antique round mirror. I paid $2.00 for it and sold it for $30.00! I have seen some similar to this one sell for quite a bit more but this one does have a few flaws so I kept it at a lower price. It is unique...and heavy!

I went back to yesterdays yard sale where I found the embroidered tea towels hoping to get the ones that she had with the days of the week on them. After researching those on Ebay I saw that some sets were going from $30-$60! Unfortunately she only had 3 left so I don't have a whole set but maybe someone will need a certain day to complete their set so I will list them individually. I still haven't listed the ones yet that I put on here yesterday! Too much to do!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day! ~~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment