Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hmmm....What to Write....

Well, I didn't have any sales today so I don't have any news or pictures to share. I also didn't go to the auction tonight so I don't have any pictures of what I might have bought. I tried to think of something thrilling that I could share but can't seem to think of a thing! Of course it is one in the morning and my brain is probably shutting down! It's been raining like crazy here today. I should have went to the auction but it was a nice night to stay home! I was behind on some things and worked on getting caught up, although I still need to catch up some more!

I really need to get more things listed. Once I get caught up on the couple of things that are weighing on me then I'm going to try to get really busy and list like crazy!

Hopefully I will have more to share tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by! ~~Pam

2 comments:

  1. It's always nice to take a much needed break to catch up on things. I always worry about what I could be missing out there if I don't go out treasure hunting:-) Thanks so much for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think about that too...probably all good sales if I don't happen to go out! Thanks for your comment! ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete