Saturday, January 4, 2014

Tomorrow, Tomorrow....

4 Blue Ball Quart Jars
Paid $4.00 - Sold for $17.50 - Profit $10.19
 
I sold these jars for less than I usually do as a couple of them had a small chip on the rim. I need to get them boxed up yet and shipping figured before I know what the actual profit will be.
 
I didn't get much listed today. Too much going on! I did re-list a few things but I'm not counting that towards my goal of $200/day. I want to list new stuff! Anyway, I thought I listed a set of buttons but I just checked and I must have gotten sidetracked and actually didn't finish the listing! Oh well, tomorrow is another day, right? :)
 
We are in for some really, really cold temperatures this next week so I think I will hibernate here at home and maybe I can catch up on what I didn't get listed today. I think I will put a ticker up on my sidebar to help me keep track of how much I've listed this month. I actually listed more than $200 the first 2 days so that will help a little. Maybe if I have a ticker I will feel more accountable!
 
Thanks for stopping by! ~~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment