Monday, January 6, 2014

A Little Experiment

My Etsy shops haven't been getting the views the past few months like they used to do. I know the main reason is that I started selling more on eBay so I don't have time to list as much in my Etsy shops. I've been trying to do better about that and it's picking up a little. Last Monday I thought I would write down my stats for both shops and then try to list more and see what the stats would be for today. Here's the scoop:

DownVintageLane:
Last Monday:                                Today:
248 views                                      410 views
26 favorites                                   42 favorites
1 order                                           2 orders
views from the day before - 29     views from the day before - 76

ButtonCrazy
Last Monday:                                Today:
80 views                                        127 views
5 favorites                                      2 favorites
1 order                                           0 orders
views from the day before - 14     views from the day before - 18

So, my stats did go up in most cases which just goes to prove that listing more will eventually increase my sales if I have more people coming to my shop. Of course I knew why things had gone downhill but I just wanted to see what would happen if I picked things up again! I used to have at least around 100 views in my vintage shop everyday. I would like to get it back up there in the next couple of weeks. I don't know about my button shop. I think Etsy is saturated with button shops and sometimes when I list buttons they don't get any views for days but I've got so many buttons I will just keep listing!

I will probably post late tonight about any sales I've gotten today.

Thanks for stopping by! ~~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment