Tuesday, January 7, 2014

11 Items

I listed 11 items later in the day today totaling $107.95. No sales.

My daughter and I went to Menards today to pick out paint for the kitchen cupboards. I think we are going with "Red Gumball" for the bottom cupboards and then a soft shade of white for the top cupboards. Kinda going for this look: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/333407178635853225/ I will try to remember to take before and after pictures to show you. We have some extra little things that we are going to try and we're thinking it's going to look pretty good when we're done! Well, it's late again and I need to get up early so thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I think the kitchen cupboards will look great in those colors!
    You got a lot listed today.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping we like it! I guess we can always change it if we don't! ~~Pam

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see your painted cupboards. Wish I could come help paint!

    ReplyDelete