Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Selling Avon a Little at a Time

As I've said before, last fall I bought quite a bit of old Avon decanters, most still full for 10 cents each. They are taking forever to sell but I do sell one here and there. This little rhino is going all the way to Australia!
 
Avon Rhino Decanter Aftershave
Paid 10 cents  - Sold for $6.00 + shipping - Profit - $5.75

I sold another 15 jars yesterday! Chase was happy.....the credit card company, not my husband! (hubby's name is Bill) Well, my husband was happy too...:). We are just taking it one day at a time right now...I guess that's all we can do. It will be nicer when spring comes. My husband has a small lawn care business so that should help out for the summer. Also, I'm really looking forward to finding lots of treasures at yard sales to resell! Reading everyones blogs about what to look for will really help! Last summer I was mainly focused on my Etsy shops but now I know more what to look for to sell on eBay so hopefully I will be able to make more money!

15 Blue Ball Quart Jars
Paid $15.00 Sold for $95.00
 
Well, I didn't get that last wall painted yesterday so I'm off to do that right now! Thanks for stopping by! ~~Pam
 


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the jar sale and avon bottle sale. I'm with ya....I can't wait 'til spring for garage sale season. I'll have to come down so we can go to them together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. The rhino is cute and so is the box. I can't wait to see pictures of the kitchen cabinets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you have been doing so well with your jars lately!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete