Friday, May 9, 2014

Some Good Deals!

 
Hubby and I went yard sale-ing this morning in a small nearby town...it was their "city wide" yard sale day. We really found some good deals! I'm hoping to do really well on some of the things I got!
These cassette tapes are one item that I found....9 tapes for 50 cents! When I got home I took pictures and listed them at "Buy it Now' for $37.50 with free shipping...they sold within a couple of hours! Now that's what I call a good flip! I'd love to do that all the time...so fun! After shipping and fees I made $26.88 profit...not too bad!
Maxell Audio-Cassette Tapes
Paid 50 cents - Sold for $37.50 - Profit $26.88
 
Last week I bought this vanity mirror for 50 cents and sold it for $14.95. I've sold several vanity mirrors over the past few months...they always seem to sell fairly quickly!
Vintage Vanity Mirror
Paid 50 cents - Sold for $14.95 - Profit $13.17
 
Another item I found last week was this "Tell Me More Spanish" course. It only cost $1.00! I listed it for BIN $49.95 plus shipping and it sold within a couple of days!
Spanish Course
Paid $1.00 - Sold for $49.95 - Profit $43.76
 
I sold this Travel Scrabble game today.
Paid 50 cents - Sold for $12.00 - Profit $9.36
 
I've got lots of stuff to list in the next few days. Not sure if I'll go to the sales tomorrow or not. There are 2 nearby towns having sales so it's tempting but boy did I get worn out today! Hopefully I'll have more sales this week of the things I bought today....it'll be fun to show you! Thanks for stopping by! ~~Pam
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow you had some great sales! I get so excited when something sells really fast like your tapes did. We did not have any sales today but tomorrow there are several so out I will be!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete