Saturday, May 31, 2014

Saturday Update

Not too much going on here but thought I would post my paltry sales for the past couple of days! :/
 
Baby Giraffe Plush
Paid 88 cents - Sold for $9.95 - Profit $6.89

Winnie the Pooh Piggy Bank
Paid $1.00 - Sold for $9.95 - Profit 7.64
 

50 Wood Look Buttons
Paid 75 cents - Sold for $4.95 - Profit $3.28
 
 
Hubby and I went to a few sales yesterday but didn't find too much. What I did find might make me a few bucks though! I found a 1950's Boxcar Children hard back book....one sold a few weeks ago for $66.00! Of course others didn't sell for that much so I'm putting it at BIN for $49.95 and we'll see what happens....mine is the only one I see on eBay right now. I paid $2.00 for it!
 
I also found this pair of women's motorcycle shoes from Thorogood....I had never heard of that brand before but they are in excellent shape and they were only $2.00 so I thought they might sell. After doing some research I found out these same shoes sell on the Thorogood website for $119!! These are as good as new so I listed them at $59.95! I hope they sell...and soon!

 
I've been trying to get more magazines listed. I still have 26 items to list before midnight to reach my goal! Ha! I might have been able to accomplish it but I've had a little visitor at my house today! My little grandbaby is almost 3 months old already...so sweet and precious!
 
Thanks for stopping by! ~~Pam
 
 
 

 
 


11 comments:

  1. Good eye on the motorcycle shoes.
    But...grandbabies come first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! He's my little sweetie, the apple of my eye! ~~Pam

      Delete
  2. Nice boots! They should definitely sell at that price. Good luck with the book. I pick up old children's books too. Ya just never know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love old childrens books too but I don't think I've ever had one that might be worth this much! Thanks! ~~Pam

      Delete
  3. Great finds! Listing can wait. Go enjoy that baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome finds! I just LOVE vintage children's books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the Boxcar Children series growing up. What a fun find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you wash stuffed animals/plushes? I haven't listed any, but do I have a few. The ones I've bought at thrift stores, yard sales, seem to be in great condition. I feel that the buyer(s) will wash them anyway, so do you (or many sellers that you know of) wash these items? I also wondered about scents, i.e. the seller might not like the detergent scent that I like, etc. So do you think it best to wash stuffed animals?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tami! I'm sorry I just now saw your message! It depends on what the plush item looks and smells like...I do wash them sometimes. I just got a couple of big Care Bears and washed them to freshen them up. I guess I figure the customer would rather smell some nice fresh detergent smell than a dirty old musty smell or see a dirty plush! But, I guess I try not to pick out dirty or smelly ones for the most part! Thanks for your comment! ~~Pam

      Delete