Monday, December 16, 2013

Scrabble Tiles

I have sold lots of Scrabble tiles over the past few years. I have a "supply" shop on Etsy that I used to sell them on. I could sell them for $6.50 for 50 there or $12 for 100. It seems like on eBay the going rate is around $10.00. I try not to pay more than a couple of bucks for a game at yard sales or Goodwill. Not a huge profit on them but every nickel and dime helps! I've got a set of the burgundy ones that I want to list today. We'll see how that goes!
Paid $1.69 - Sold for $10.00 plus $3.05 S&H - Profit - $6.90

4 comments:

  1. You can't go broke making a profit. Those little sales really do add up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an etsy store too - Lynnslittleshop. Just recently I sold two sets of 8 each scrabble tile racks and 15 scrabble tile boards. I packed them in a med priority box wrapped in one layer of bubble wrap and they went to CA for $11.25 which was really good since they weighed 8 pounds! ! I love selling scrabble parts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great price to buy them for, on both counts. Scrabble tiles are pretty trendy right now.

    ReplyDelete