Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Magazine Update!



Just thought I'd post an update on my magazine sales. I haven't sold as many the past few weeks. I can see that the hunting and fishing magazines are definitely more popular than the farming magazines! My total profit so far is up to $418.92! I still have lots left to list...as usual!

Here are a couple of other things that I've sold in the past couple of weeks.

Blue Train Case
Paid 50 cents - Sold for $15.00 - Profit $13.34

Perfection Game Pieces
Paid $1.00 - Sold for $9.95 - Profit $5.13
 
Have a great day! ~~Pam






2 comments:

  1. My Dad used to read that magazine when I was a kid in the 70s. Really nice profit off of that buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! My hubby has a whole bunch of old woodworking magazines. Gotta do some research and see if they sell! :) LOL

    ReplyDelete