Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Finally a Couple of Sales!

Yesterday I sold 6 sets of buttons! I had listed 3 sets in the morning and a couple of hours later I had a sale! I also sold a set of Sizzix alphabet die-cuts that I had bought at Goodwill a couple of years ago. I originally bought them thinking I would use them but I haven't touched them so decided to unload them. I have so much scrapbooking stuff to get rid of. I make cards, or at least I used to make cards, more than I do now. I just don't seem to have the time! I love to do it and I do occasionally get a few made but I'm always behind on sending out thank you cards. Anyway, I don't need near the stuff that I have anymore so I've been listing some of it. It'll give me a little money plus free up some space!
Sold for $2.50

Sold for $2.25

Sold for $2.20

Sold for $4.00

Sold for $4.00

Sold for $4.50
Profit on all 6 packages of buttons - $16.01

Sizzix Die Cut Alphabet
Paid $9.38 - Sold for $29.95 - Profit $16.97
 
We got a nice snowstorm last night. My husband got up bright and early to go shovel a couple of  places that he does before he went to work. That'll give us $150...hence why I said "nice" snowstorm! :) He's a hardworker!
 
Well, I've been fiddling around long enough this morning. I need to get busy! Thanks for stopping by! ~~Pam

2 comments:

  1. What pretty buttons! I love how you photographed them. Is that natural light?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first 2 pictures I took in front of the window the other day. The ones in the zinc lid I took outside in the summer. The blue, red and green buttons I think were just taken with a lamp shining on them and they're not as good either! ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete