Saturday, February 15, 2014

3 Sales Since Last Time

I had 6 sales that I posted at the beginning of the week and then I sold these 3 items 2 days ago.
Ball Jar w/#13 on the bottom
Paid $1.00 - Sold for $15.00 - Profit $12.43

A year or two ago I had a "supply" shop on Etsy. I would buy scrapbooking supplies at a Super Dollar Store and then resell them. I never really did very well at it. Partly because I just didn't have time to keep up another shop. So, I have quite a bit of stuff left that I never sold. This is a lot of 17 clear stamp sets that I paid $1.00 each for. I was hoping for more of a profit but at least I got my money back plus a little bit. I still have more of these left to sell too.
17 Clear Stamp Sets
Paid $17.00 - Sold for $24.95 - Profit $4.13

I don't remember if I actually bought any of these lids or not. When I get jars from people there are always lids and extra lids thrown in with them so I'm counting these as "free". Maybe I could have gotten more if I would have waited till summer when people are canning. Maybe I should have divided the lot in 2 listings and I might have done better. This listing only had 13 lids and rings and they got $25.00. Ya just never know exactly what to do or what's going to happen when you list an auction! I had started these at a higher price 2 different times and finally the 3rd time just got what I had lowered the price to.
69 Presto Glass Inserts and Rings
Paid - 0 - Sold for $35.00 - Profit $31.37
I have 4 listings that have bids on them that end tonight. Nothing too exciting though.
We got more snow here this afternoon. Supposed to get a wintry mix of sleet and snow tomorrow night but then this next week the temps are supposed to be in the 40's so all this stuff will start melting! Yeah!!! I think everyone is sick of this winter!
Thanks so much for stopping by! ~~Pam


  1. Yeah we have 2+ feet of snow. My husband took my son "snowboarding" at our neighborhood park (where the city dumps the extra snow) there are 12 foot banks! I have 3 jars I have been completely unable to sell even for less than $1 each. Think I'm going to try etsy instead of ebay :)

  2. I always wonder if stuff from the dollar stores would sell on ebay for a profit. A couple of months ago I bought 3 bottles of coffee flavorings there. There were so delicious, that I went back to buy more to list on ebay and the entire shelf where they were was bare! Someone beat me to it. They haven't had any more since. Dang!