Saturday, November 5, 2016

Speaking of buttons....last night I sold 20 sets to the same person! Now that was a thrill! :) The order totaled $101.35! That was really nice! Most of the time I sell just one set, which I definitely don't get rich off of! Sometimes I sell a few sets and that's always a lot nicer. This order was great! Now I really need to get busy listing more buttons!

Tomorrow we are having a graduation party for our daughter, our 6th child. Actually, her and her sister are the ones having the party. They're doing most all the work! She figures there will be around 200 people...maybe more. They are fixing the food and having a dance. It should be fun! Today they made over 400 cupcakes and frosted them all.



All cupcakes are not shown in these pictures! They also made potato salad using 60 pounds of potatoes and 10 dozen eggs! They had a couple of friends to help but they spent several hours doing all the work and even cleaning up pretty good after themselves! I'm glad they can do it cuz I sure can't anymore! I used to be able to do that kind of stuff but I just don't have it in me anymore! Getting older and too many aches and pains!  Anyway, it ought to be fun! The menu is sloppy joes, potato salad, green bean casserole and cupcakes. They tried to keep it as simple and cost effective as possible. I'll let you know how it goes!

Thanks for stopping by! ~~Pam

5 comments:

  1. That is so awesome the same person bought 20 packs of buttons! That must have been such a thrill for you.
    Hope the graduation party goes well tomorrow, your daughters sure put in a lot of work.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a thrill! The money always comes in handy! Thanks Rhonda! ~~Pam

      Delete
  2. Wow 400 cupcakes! I'll bet the house was smelling yummy! Congrats to your daughter on her graduation. Also to you for that nice button sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorraine! Yes, it smelled good! Lots of work and mess though! :) ~~Pam

      Delete
  3. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Electronics Accessories in California

    ReplyDelete