Thursday, November 10, 2016

Quick Post - What Sold Today

Paid $5.00 - Sold for $37.50 - Profit $26.63

Just a quick "what sold" post....bought these 24 American Girl books a couple of weeks ago for $5.00. The lady originally had $1.00 each on them but just offered them all to me for five bucks! Why yes, I'll take those!

I also sold 3 pair of jeans today to 3 different people. I paid $1.00 each for them. Two of them were womens Lee jeans and after doing some research I realized they don't sell for a whole lot. Most were selling for around $8 when I looked. I priced mine at $9.95. The other pair were mens Levi's and I sold them for $14.95. I ended up making $30.11 profit after shipping and fees and cost of items.

Well, that's about it for now. Thanks for stopping by....gotta go! ~~Pam

3 comments:

  1. Nice sales for one day! Great job Pam!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Antiques in Hudson, New York

    ReplyDelete