Monday, July 13, 2015

June Update

It's so hard to believe how fast time goes by and it's been several weeks since I've posted! Just thought I'd do a quick post to get you updated. Here are a few of my better sales on eBay in June:
Cutco Knife Block
Paid $5.00 - Sold for $42.50 - Profit $36.86

VINTAGE ERZGEBIRGE GERMAN WOOD VILLAGE
Had this for the kids - Sold for $59.95 - Profit $54.41

Reebok Zigtech Running Shoes
Paid ? - Sold for $29.95 - Profit $27.23
 
In June I sold 27 items on eBay for a total of $561 for an average sale of $20.77. My profit on these items after cost of item, fees, packaging and postage was $425.32
 
On my Down Vintage Lane Etsy shop I had 7 orders totaling $272.85 with an average sale of $38.97 per order....I sold 40 jars total for the month.
 
I only had one button order in June for 2 sets of buttons.
 
I've been trying to sell some things on Facebook to avoid shipping and fees. I sold 7 items totaling $122.
 
I figure my total profit for June was $840.54. I would love to be able to do that much every week instead of a month! Gotta try to work harder and also hope that the yard sales get better around here!
 
Thanks for stopping by! ~~Pam

5 comments:

  1. Hi Pam!
    Wow you did have a great June!
    My June was kind of slow & I expect this month to be as well. We are going away for 5 days next week so as of the end of this week I will be putting my store on vacation stop while we are gone. When we get back I will have to work hard to get my things listed & get sales back up there.
    Hope your July is as good as your June!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the found the same Cutco block ! Sold for 45.00. It was a super quick flip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You're doing great at keeping your expenses down. Your profit is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your June sales. I never gave much thought to knife blocks before. I guess I better keep my eye out for that brand when I hit up the garage sales and Goodwill Outlets! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is giving very useful knowledge for all, i'm sharing your information to all friends, we provides commodity tips, stock tips, MCX GOLD, MCX tip, agri commodity tips, forex tips and all services related to stock market. click our services Nickel tips provider

    ReplyDelete