Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Cushie Elmo

This BIG Cushie Elmo measuring 27 inches long was my one sale from yesterday. I found him at a yard sale last fall for 50 cents. I looked him up on eBay and there weren't any listed! I googled him....didn't seem to be any anywhere! I was excited! I think I started him out at $59.95 but it might have been higher...I don't remember for sure. He sat, and sat, and....I lowered the price...and he still sat....I've had him listed at $24.95 for quite a while. He sold last night. Now here's probably a good reason to just sit tight and not worry about lowering your prices....the nice lady left me this message...."You have saved me! Couldn't find this anywhere and my 4 year old sleeps with it every night." I don't know if something happened to the one she had or if she just needed to replace it because it was getting tattered but someone like that might have been willing to pay the higher price when she was looking and couldn't find another one! Anyway, I'm glad I had it for her and I hope they like it. I guess selling something I bought for 50 cents at a price of $24.95 isn't too bad!
 
Today I had errands to run, people to talk to, supper to cook and laundry to do...I listed one thing! A  magazine for $8.95...whoopee! I did sell 2 sets of buttons but I haven't even got them packaged up yet. It's 12:34 a.m. and I'm heading to bed! Thanks for stopping by! ~~Pam
 

2 comments:

  1. Well, that is an amazing profit percentage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you had him for sale at $59, was it with best offer? Just curious. I probably would have done that. And at least you got 1 thing listed. There are plenty of days that go by that I would be happy with at least 1 item listed! :)

    ReplyDelete