Saturday, February 4, 2017

Always Say "Yes" to Free Stuff Part 4

Just what you've been waiting for! Another episode in my "Always say yes to free stuff" series!

My youngest sister (yes, I have lots of family!) had a yard sale last fall and gave me a few things that didn't sell that she was either going to take to Goodwill or me! As usual it seemed like it took me awhile to get them listed but here are a few things that sold fairly fast!

Small Vintage Vanity Mirror
Free - Sold for $14.95 - Profit $12.43

Big Microwave Plate
Free - Sold for $14.95 - Profit $9.05

Euphoria Perfume (over half used)
Free - Sold for $7.50 - Profit $6.81

Pampered Chef Cake Decorator
Free - Sold for $9.95 - $8.61

That's $36.90 of profit for me! Better than letting Goodwill have it, I say!

I've been trying to catch up on a few things with my business the past couple of days. I'm home sick with the flu along with my husband and son. I don't have it as bad as them as I didn't get a fever but the body aches and the cough are no fun! Had to miss a funeral and a wedding reception today because I just felt too crummy! Hopefully you are all doing well. Thanks for stopping by! ~~Pam

10 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed this series of posts. Although I no longer resell, it's still fun to read about what sells. So sorry you have the flu. So many people are down with it right now. Hope you recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorraine! I am feeling a little bit better today so that's good! Glad you like my posts! Thanks for reading! ~~Pam

      Delete
  2. I love free stuff! And posts about making money from free stuff! Glad you are feeling better =) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better soon. I also have liked reading this series.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon! I enjoyed looking at your "free stuff" posts, and see you did quite well on that pesky free stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you're getting a bit of money from the free stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, yes....I think you have given me more free stuff than anyone and I do appreciate it! I would have featured pictures but nothing has sold for the past couple of months that you've given me! :) Ebay only goes back 90 days...anyway, I've been listing a box of clothes you gave me awhile back so hopefully something sells soon! Love ya! ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have any packing tips for microwave glass plates?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa...I have shipped microwave plates before. I always wrap them a couple of time around in bubble wrap. Then I put them in a box that would have at least 2-3 inches of wadded up newspaper on the bottom and that much around all the edges and on top too. Make sure it's packed tight in there with no room to wiggle! Thanks for asking! ~~Pam

      Delete