Monday, December 7, 2015

Getting Organized.....

Other people...not me! I feel like I'm running around like a chicken with it's head cut off! But this time of year some people are on the look out for organizing tools before the beginning of the year. I just sold this 31 day bill organizer and I also have another one in my eBay store too! Hope it sells too!

31 Day Bill Organizer
Paid $2.00 - Sold for $24.95
 
I found this leather planner at Goodwill a couple of months ago and it sold a few days ago!

Franklin Covey Day One Planner
Paid $2.88 - Sold for $17.95
 
I found this nut bowl, cracker and picks at a yard sale a year ago. My in-laws always had one and this reminded me of them! I actually thought about keeping this but my husband is allergic to tree nuts now so I figured it wouldn't be so fun to have around!

Vintage Nut Bowl and Cracker
Paid 50 cents - Sold for $12.00
 
These Noah's Ark cookie cutters are extra big and they sold within a week or two of listing!

Martha Stewart Noah's Ark Cookie Cutters
Paid $3.88 - Sold for $17.50
 
Those are some of the best sales I've had on eBay this past week. I've also sold 23 jars and 9 clear vases in my Etsy shop
this past week 3 sets of buttons in my Etsy button shop. I'm loving having a few extra sales. I wish it would keep up!
 
Thanks for stopping by! ~~Pam

3 comments:

  1. Good sales! I remember my in-laws having that nut bowl, and my aunt also. Think they must be nostalgic to lots of us now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw one of those bill organizers at a thift the day before yesterday. I never even checked the price of it..but it was really cool. I should have bought it. I'm trying to be more picky, I guess. It was fairly large and I didn't feel like dealing with it. LOL I'm surprised that nut bowl didn't go for more...it is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I forgot to send you my email: antonio.albarracinmarcos@bonavendi.com

    ReplyDelete