Sunday, December 21, 2014

Past Few Weeks Sales...in other words I'm Behind Again!

Thought I would try to play a little catch-up again! Seems to be the story of my life lately! Here's some of the highlights of what's sold since my last post.
 
Angry Beavers Shirt
Paid 66 cents - Sold for $12.50 - Profit $9.82

Baby Bop Plush
Had forever for my own kids - Sold for $9.95 to someone in Canada - Profit $10.07
 
Sold some vitamins my daughters boss gave to her. I love selling free to us stuff!

True Calm Vitamins
Sold for $19.95 w/fs - Profit $13.91
 
Cute little NIKE boys shoes. They were in really good shape and I only paid 2 bucks for them. I almost felt guilty selling them for $30 but I got positive feedback on them so I guess the buyer is happy and I'm happy!

Boys Nike Shox Shoes
Paid $2.00 - Sold for $30.00 - Profit $24.15

This next item was a fun little cross stitch and I only paid a quarter for it. For some reason I put free shipping on it....don't know if I meant to do that or if it was an error while listing but it definitely cut into my profit!

Miss my Mind Cross Stitch
Paid 25 cents - Sold for $9.95 w/fs - Profit - $4.85
 
Went to a yard sale in October that had a huge box of these EOS lip balms for 25 cents each. Apparently they had a store of some kind and couldn't sell these because they wouldn't close right or something. Anyway, I didn't know a whole lot about them but my daughter said I should get some to sell so I did. After some friends and family took what they wanted I really didn't have a whole lot left to sell but so far I've made $25 on the 3 sets I've sold and I have 2 more sets to sell! I should have bought them all and I probably should have sold them for more money.
 
7 EOS Lip Balms
Paid $1.75- Sold for $12.95 - Profit $9.45
 
I sold three different sets of VHS tapes this past couple of weeks!
The Lassie Collection
Paid $2.50 - Sold for $14.95 - Profit $10.10

The Astronomers
Paid $1.00 - Sold for $12.00 - Profit $8.56
 
Time Life Zoo Life
Paid $1.50 - Sold for $15.00 - Profit $10.59
 
I've been listing more jars on eBay instead of just my Etsy shop. I've sold a few too!
 

2 Square Blue Ball Perfect Mason Quart Jars
Paid $2.00 - Sold for $22.50 - Profit $18.64

Root Mason Jar
Paid $1.00 - Sold for $10.95 - Profit $11.57

Ball Perfect Mason Pint Jar with Square Lettering
Paid $1.00 - Sold for $17.95 - Profit $15.56
 
10 Blue Ball Quart Jars
Paid $10.00 - Sold for $60.00 - Profit $36.45
 
And you really can sell anything on eBay! My husband and I both had heart procedures done a couple of years ago and I had these hospital socks on hand that we hardly wore and I thought, "why not?" so I listed them! Made a little bit on them and better than them sitting in my sock drawer gather dust!
 

4 Pair Acti-Tred Hospital Socks
"Free" - HA! - Sold for $7.95 - Profit $6.62
 
My husband cleaned out a house for a landlord friend of ours and found 2 of these antique wood bow saws. I sold them both on Facebook for 20 bucks each. I had looked them up on eBay and they were going for around $35 but I figured they would be hard to mail out and this was so much easier!

 
Well, those are the highlights from the past few weeks. Thanks for stopping by! ~~Pam
 

8 comments:

  1. Glad to see your posting again! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy! I will try to update more often....just trying to get caught up on some things! ~~Pam

      Delete
  2. It looks like you've been busy. I'm glad the jars continue to sell well for you. That's great. Thanks for taking time out to post. Happy holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd sure like to be busier Lorraine! I am glad that the jars do eventually sell....sometimes later rather than sooner though! ~~Pam

      Delete
  3. Nice to hear about your sale highlights! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute idea! You should make sure you get some that say "Perfect Mason" on them! Grandbabies are sooo sweet, and "perfect" of course! ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete