Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday's Facts

I've been trying to get more listed this past week...working on getting some buttons listed in my button shop. Haven't sold any yet this week though! In fact it's been 4 days since I sold anything! Anybody need some jars? :)
 
Since my last post I sold 14 more of the 120 jars that I got a couple of weeks ago. Profit on the  120 jars so far is $323.05! Two of the sets below are jars from another time and I didn't include them in this total.
 
10 Blue Ball Quart Jars
Paid $10.00 - Sold for $70.00 - Profit $54.07

5 Atlas Quart Jars
Paid $5.00 - Sold for $32.50 - Profit $21.46

3 Ball Jars
Paid $3.00 - Sold for 29.95 - Profit $25.05

4 Blue Ball Half Gallon Jars
Paid $4.00 - Sold for $38.50 - Profit $32.64
 

Mens Pierre Cardin Beer Bottle Shirt Size 3XL
Paid $1.69 - Sold for $12.95 - Profit $8.93

Pyrex 1 Qt. Divided Dish
Gift from my daughter Autumn to sell - Sold for $10.00 - Profit $5.01

Vintage Fisher Price Milk Jugs
Paid 50 cents - Sold for $10.00 - Profit $10.23
This one went to Canada and I charge a $2.00 handling fee on international orders so I guess I got a little extra on that one.
 

 
I was going to get up and go to some sales in the big town about  25 miles from us but there are only a few sales advertised and some of those started yesterday so I don't feel like I can justify the gas to go there. There probably are a few that aren't advertised and I'm really itching to get to some sales but then I think I should just stay home and work on our taxes and maybe work on listing some of the junk stuff that I still need to list before I accumulate more junk stuff!!! There is one sale in our town today so maybe I'll venture out in a while and go to Goodwill too.
 
Thanks for stopping by! ~~Pam
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love those FP milk jugs... Id be too nervous selling those jars My luck they would arrive in a thousand pieces to the buyer

    ReplyDelete